

The 35 staples held it all together. The nurse was even kind enough to leave me the staple puller.
Considering my incision has been opened up 3 times I don't think it looks to bad.
Staples and stitches aren't the only things I've had removed from body lately. On Wednesday my nurse came buy and removed PIC line. For those of you who don't know this is a line they put in my left bicep that ran threw a vein to the top of my heart. I had no idea how long this line was until it was being pulled out. I felt like a clown was performing a circus trick. The line ended up being over 3 feet long.

Keep in mind I've had this line in for over a month so what lie beneath wasn't very pretty.
I'm sure that photo makes you look forward to eating your next meal.
I think I've grossed everyone out with my graphic photos. On Wednesday I will be traveling back to Dallas to have another MRI scan and meat with my neuro-surgeon, radiation oncologist and possible neuro-oncologist. The purpose of the trip is to make sure I no longer have any infection and set up my radiation treatments. I'm still trying to decide on which oncologist to use, but this trip should get me a lot closer to making a decision.
I am continuing to regain my strength each day and am looking forward to beginning the next phase of my treatment. I can't thank everyone enough for your continued support. Your prayers and positive comments may seem small but they make a huge difference to me on a daily basis.