Saturday, November 6, 2010

Freelance writing, content, pays $15 per page

I am looking for an experienced, quality web page content writer for ongoing project list. I am generally providing copy/content for four pages per site: Home, Bio/Profile, Services plus one more. I pay $15.00 per page flat rate, for a total of $60.00 per site. Our philosophy of content writing is minimalism. We want concise, punchy copy that gets the message to the viewer in 5-10 seconds. We do not believe in creating web pages where you have to scroll down forever to find what you are looking for.

Some website projects require more work per page and the rate per page generally goes up depending on what is required. I will notify you in advance that certain pages pay differently.

Current projects:

* Work with me on large tutoring website content project.
* Property investment/management website (4-6 pages)
* Automotive retail website (medium-sized project)
* UK attorney website

More information here.