Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Shack

I have no words but wow! This weekend I spend the a lot of my time reading The Shack. Amazing!! I have heard so many mixed reviews on this book and it made me a little hesitant of reading it. I am so very glad I did! I do have to say that you have to have a VERY open mind when reading it. I found myself crying and laughing multiple times. It reinforced so many truths about the true spirit of God! It also broke down barriers that I did not even know that I had.

Bottom line is God is good. He is only good! He wants to be in a deep relationship with me and involved every aspect of my life! Although I have had a rough go these past few months, He has never left my side! He is good and He can make good of any situation. I have known this to be true, it is always good to be reminded!

I am so glad my sweet friend Lindsay recommended this book to me! If you haven't read it.... just give it a chance! It might just open your heart and mind!

Peace and Love
Shea


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad