I am producing a three-part anthology of short stories with the theme of extraterrestrials. I am soliciting previously unpublished short stories and will pay $300.00 per story selected to be in the e-book (description at
www.dangereye.com). You story should have either relationship/love or comedic elements, and of course incorporate alien(s) in some way. I need your innovative perspectives and voice; I am not looking for something inspired by Hollywood. Experimental fiction is okay, but great writing is a must. If interested please submit your work via email with your title as the subject. Please send to "submissions@dangereye.com". Stories should be between 3000 and 6000 words. I will respond within 21 days.

If you are interested in writing a new piece you need to submit a previously completed short story of comparable length and an abstract of the new story you propose.
Project background:The inspiration for this project came from my professional career (worked for NASA for 15 years in the area of deep space exploration). I am not a professional publisher, but I do plan to distribute.
Please note that you must hold the copyright, and if selected I will be buying the copyright (permanently) from you. If this is not acceptable please do not submit, thank you.
Contact Information:
For inquiries: submissions@dangereye.com
For submissions: submissions@dangereye.com
Website: http://dangereye.com/