Thursday, June 23, 2011

Freelance job, proofreader for 80's music book, payment: $75 for 34 short chapters

I am looking for a serious person that is a quick reader to proof read a book that I am self-publishing.

The book consists of 34 short chapters and the subject matter is 80's music. I need the job done by Monday 6/27. All I really need is someone to read the entire book and check for any glaring spelling and grammar mistakes that MS word did not catch. I really do not need a lot of editing, just proofing of the text. I need someone that has the time to do this for me, not someone that is busy like I am.

I will send you the entire book in a .pdf file. You can make notes and send me the corrections in a MS Word file. I can pay you $75 for this service via Paypal. Serious parties only respond.

Contact Information:

For inquiries: gigs-ts4sr-2457133336@craigslist.org

For submissions: gigs-ts4sr-2457133336@craigslist.org