I've got a website for sales professionals that I would like to post blogs to.
The topics I am after are closing sales, sales objections, sales motivation, achieving goals, telephone selling, sales success, improving performance, attracting money, cold calling or anything else related.
My idea is to create traffic by posting one blog a day. The blogs should be 180 to 200 words long and I pay $50 for 10 blogs to start with. As the trafficto my site and the resulting sales increase I am happy to increase this rate.
If you would like to bid for this job, please provide me with a sample blog. There is a good chance that I will accept more than one provider to supply me with blogs. I don't think this job can be done by one person alone. Your sample blog will count as the first one of 10 blogs if you are selected.
Other topics I am interested in blogging about are NLP and effective negotiating.
While you can get inspirations from anywhere, all blogs supplied have to be your own work and not copied from other articles and books etc.
Contact Information:
For submissions: apply here