So I've spent the last couple of days pretty much laying around my apartment trying to figure out how to stop my new rash from taking over my body again. My neuro surgeon finally returned from China on Saturday so I was able to speak with him about my current condition. He ended up calling my dermatologist and they decided that I should quit taking one of my seizure medicines and put me on steroid pills for 2 weeks. If only I was able to work-out right now I could take full advantage of the steroids. We ended up being short handed at work Saturday so I sucked it up and went to work. I thought I was going to be able to sit behind a desk but ended up walking all over the dealership speaking to customers. I look like hell so I used the sympathy line to sell a few cars. Would you really expect anything less from me? I've never in my life had any type of facial hair but over the past month I've just let it go. Here's a picture of my new look that I'm sure you'll see in Hollywood very soon.
I wore myself out on Saturday but it felt good to do something productive for a change. I'm still taking my 30 pills a day and dealing with my IV 3 times a day. I figured it our and I spend 6 hours a day sitting on my IV machine.
I wore myself out on Saturday but it felt good to do something productive for a change. I'm still taking my 30 pills a day and dealing with my IV 3 times a day. I figured it our and I spend 6 hours a day sitting on my IV machine.
If that image doesn't make you think of your grandfather I don't know what will. I still have my lovely Frankenstein like staples in head that really improve my TV reception. I sent my Dr. some pictures of my incision and he said I could have all my staples and stitches removed on Wednesday. Here's some current pictures of how my it all looks.

I was really hoping they would leave these things in for a while because it sure helps picking up the ladies. Other than that I'm still praying that this rash goes away and I have a good visit at M.D Anderson on Thursday. Thank all of you for your support and concern and I will update with more information as soon as I know more.