Reply to: gigs-pp2tj-2081312124@craigslist.org
I'm currently seeking writers to help me and a team of story artists and other writers to write some stories.
I'll pay advances and a percentage of the earnings which are negotiable.
You can see a few low res pieces of concept art I've done for some of the stories that have been finished at https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ddccnfs4_3028wpjmdd4
The three stories I'm looking for help with are:
Midwinter Blossoms
Home from college for Christmas break a girl takes her younger siblings into the mountains to go sledding and hoping to find the inspiration she needs to to write poetry. where they find an orchard of blossoming trees in full bloom. On entering the orchard they are pixie led further into the world of fairies. I have a rough draft of the first chapters and an outline for much of the story.
Fairy Chef
Kitsune was raised in the realm of the fairy from the time she was a baby. While she is out hunting for food she runs into a human. Discovering that he is a good cook she offers to help him get home if he helps her cook for some important guests. His success gets him a full time job from the fairy who raised Kitsune much to her dismay. Now she must put up with working with him while keeping him from getting eaten by the magical creatures for whom food is on the menu. I have a rough draft of the first few chapters.
Violin Girl (Working title)
A young orphan girl plays the violin for coins when she runs into what she assumes is another orphan standing in the rain. She offers him shelter and some of her meager meal winning herself three fairytale wishes.
Compensation: Advance of $150 (negotiable depending on your contribution)
More information here.