I am looking for experienced article spinners to create spin syntax articles from original articles that I will provide. The format of the final article created should be a single level, nested spin {Sentence original|Sentence 1|Sentence 2|Sentence 3|...|Sentence 9|Sentence 10}.
You must have fluent American English writing, vocabulary and grammar skills, with experience spinning and rewriting content. We are willing to pay $14~$15 per spin article.
You should also have access to an article rewriting + spinning program such as Magic Article Rewriter, or unique article wizard. I am using Magic Article Rewriter.
This job is for 20 articles this time. each approximately 400~600 words in length that will need to be done in this format. If they can satisfy me, we can corporate next time. There are 200 more article to be spun.
The articles need to be completely readable after the spinning so no automatic spinning will be accepted.
More information here.