My Guild is independent and local. I am hiring women who have the ability, imagination, intelligence and open-mindedness to write Fighting Fantasy stories. The stories will range from arena wrestling matches to street bouts in the Nightclubs. Character profiles will be male vs female fantasy matches. Some content will be adult in nature with risque costumes written in. Aspects of humiliating and brutal scenes will be included within each story's context. All work to be written in 1st person narrative.
I pay $25 per page. I assign projects that range from 4 pages to 30 pages in length. I will need a sample that demonstrates your ambitions and abilities within the realm of fighting fantasy writing. This sample can be written after we have made contact, via email. Contact me, Ivan - thru this Kijiji website.
The email address is 'windsorwrestling' but I hire all thru-out Ontario. Please no emails saying, "can I have more information?" Be specific, and let me know if you want to work for my Guild.
windsorwrestling@hotmail.ca
More information here.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Freelance writing, My Guild, topic: fighting fantasy, pays $25 per page (female writers - Canada)
Labels:
articles,
canada,
freelance writing,
qlit,
sports