Saturday, December 11, 2010

Freelance writing, SEO, pays up to $14 per 500 words (USA)

Full time work, $20 - $28 per hour on average. Only the best need apply- I am a professional editor and writer and can spot bad content easily. Please send me your qualifications and proposal detailing your experience and availability. 5 SAMPLES of relevant SEO work MUST be provided with your proposal.

I have work for you RIGHT NOW, and ongoing indefinitely. It's a great opportunity and I'd love to describe it more, but I don't have the time...otherwise I wouldn't be seeking your help.

We require hundreds of articles, blogs, press releases, web content, and more. Pay is per project, usually between $10 and $14 per 500 words. Exceptional writers can craft at least 2 500 word articles per hour. You do the math. Our best writers have often created 4 500 word articles in an hour.

Just a hint: beware of errors in your proposal- they will result in a swift DENY.

The quicker you can begin, the better.

More information here.