I'm currently looking for an experienced English writer able to create 40 posts for me on given keywords, all related to Coloring pages (like Mario coloring pages, for instance). Something like this: http://hubpages.com/hub/Cool-Super-Mario-Coloring-pages-do-you-still-digg-those
Here are the requirements:
- native English writer
- perfect grammar, syntax
- ability to write content on given keywords (SEO content)
- ability to deliver the content in time (2 weeks after starting)
Now, I am going to offer 40 sets of keywords like the one below:
mario coloring pages (mario pages to color, mario coloring pictures, mario coloring sheets)
And based on those you will have to create the content. More specific details will follow, but experience on writing SEO based content is a must.
The posts need to have at least 600 words. Can be longer, but not shorter.
I am looking to pay $15 per post, that's $600 in total.
I must add that the persons that are going to be selected from the ones applying will receive 2 test posts on a similar subject (which are going to be paid as well at the same rate). I'm then going to select someone for the Full job from the 1-3 persons selected for tests.
That's basically it. More details will be offered to the person getting the job in the end.
Apply here.