Reply to: gigs-tn9gc-2245185667@craigslist.org
Real simple I need someone to create employee applications and policy agreements for my company employees. Also I want someone to create applications for customers stating the service being offered, price and date. Of course I need rec as well. The name of my company is called Sparkle Cleaning LLC which is a universal cleaning company that offers every cleaning service there is in a major way. Right now the focus is on carpet cleaning throughout the DC metro area. I'm willing to pay $10 for each document that I listed.
Send contact info along with past experience and I will get back with you asap meaning right away price none negotiable.
I will give you more insight on what i want when we talk. this could lead to more opportunities for you I will need you again.
Location: DC MD VA
Compensation: $45 dollars
More information here.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Freelance writing, Sparkle Cleaning LLC, pays $10 per document/ policy (DC/ MD/ VA)
Labels:
corporate,
freelance writing,
USA