Monday, May 30, 2011

Freelance job, guest blog writer, payment: $20-$40 per blog

Job Description

I am looking to hire an exceptional writer who can manage guest blog posting. You would be responsible for the whole process: finding the blogs, contacting the blog owner, negotiating a guest blog post and writing the blog post.

Here are some requirements for the blogs:

-the blog topic must be closely related to my niche

-homepage with a Google PageRank of at least 3, but higher preferred

-blog owner is willing to include at least 1 or 2 dofollow links to my website

-preferably the blog has regular traffic and does not have an extremely high Alexa ranking

For payment terms, I would like to offer a minimum flat rate for each successfully published guest blog post. That would be combined with a value bonus depending on the quality of the post delivered. For example, I could pay higher for things such as high PR, good amount of direct traffic, high relevance, extra negotiated links, etc. I am looking to pay between $20 and $40 per blog post, although I would pay even more if it delivered relevant direct traffic.

The success of this project will come down to 2 things: your writing ability and your blog searching skills. If your writing skills are just average, this project would not be suitable for you. If you can deliver this kind of work successfully, I would have a lot of work for you long term.

Contact Information:

For submissions: apply here