Friday, May 27, 2011

Freelance writing, EbookReadersResource.com, pays $0.03 per word

I am looking to hire someone to write blog posts for my rapidly growing blog: http://ebookreadersresource.com

The blog has been around for a couple years now and gets around 30,000 unique visitors (and growing) per month.

The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in technology and will have some experience using ebook readers like the Amazon Kindle, Barnes and Noble Nook, iPad, etc. If you don't have direct experience using these devices, that is o.k. The main thing is to have an interest in this niche!

I am looking for someone to write 3 blog posts per week and I pay $.03/word. The posts must be at least 400 words so you'll make a minimum of $12 per blog post. If you prove to be a real go-getter and a great writer, there will be more opportunities (i.e. more blog posts, higher pay, and a possible interest in the ownership of the blog).

Travis Van Slooten
http://ebookreadersresource.com/about-us/

Location: Blaine

Contact Information:

For inquiries: gigs-2qqyv-2406322812@craigslist.org

For submissions: gigs-2qqyv-2406322812@craigslist.org

Website: http://ebookreadersresource.com