I run a content marketing company called How To Be King, and what we do is set up blogs for companies to help them drive relevant traffic to their sites. For example, for a company that sells a phone service to small businesses (I'm making this up) we'd try to create a blog with interesting and valuable content that relates to businesses and phones (how to increase profits with cold calling, doing meetings over the phone vs in person, etc). The idea is to create interesting articles that we can use to introduce readers to our customers products and services. At the same time we also want to build a readership for our customers.
For every new customer we bring on we look for new writers/bloggers who are experienced in the category of our customer. Our latest customer is a Daily Deal/Group Buying site that caters to a small business audience. I want to write a few posts that relate to their upcoming deals. Their upcoming deals are 1) half off Experian's Clone My Customer, a tool that allows you to hone in on exactly who your target customer is so you can better market yourself, 2) half off Constant Contact's event marketing service, and 3) half off board room or small meeting room rentals at the fairmont chicago.
I'm looking for article ideas that relate to one or all of those deals. Let me know any ideas for articles that you have, and I'll pay you $30 (or more) to write any that I like.
Location: Chicago but you can be anywhere
Compensation: $30+ per article
Contact Information:
For inquiries: gigs-swan5-2413364208@craigslist.org
For submissions: gigs-swan5-2413364208@craigslist.org
Website: http://www.howtobeking.com/