Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Freelance job, healthcare SEO writer, payment: $5 per 150 words

This job is for 40 unique posts of 150 words on healthcare marketing. This will be submitted to a blog network for SEO purposes.

1) Content must be genuine, original content (no spinning accepted at all).

2) If any of your posts are rejected, you must rewrite the rejected post.

3) The post must be legible, understandable, use proper English and utilize good grammar.

Please send 1 sample post with your application so I can see what your writing ability is like.

I need 40 posts of 150 words each. I will provide a writers account for BuildMyRank that you can log into to write the posts. I will provide you the keywords I need posts for. I will want each of the posts to contain the target keyword once in the headline and once in the body as a link.

Fast work will get you quick money. This can lead to long-term contract. Work must be completed within 14 days. Writing 10 of these short blog posts a day takes very little time. They just need to be unique and make sense.

REQUIREMENT: You must put the words 'GREAT WRITER FOUND!' in the beginning of your response to this job posting or you will not be considered for this job.

Compensation: $200. Pay is based on timeliness and content. I will not pay for sub-par work.

Contact Information:

For inquiries: towsonchiro@gmail.com

For submissions: towsonchiro@gmail.com