I have a small service based website that I need to get traffic to. I am looking for creative writers to get articles about my service published in various magazines. I will pay on average $0.10 / a word for articles in publications with good readership. Please email me prior to writing the article. I will look at the publication and then come to an agreement on terms.
This is for a construction based service. I am a licensed and accredited construction manager looking for construction companies that need help with their estimating departments.
I will pay on the 1st and the 15th of the month, via PayPal..
Feel free to contact me with samples of articles or stories that you have previously had published. I am open to new and creative writers.
Compensation: Average $0.10/word
Telecommuting is ok.
Contact Information:
For inquiries: job-avy9f-2432988432@craigslist.org
For submissions: job-avy9f-2432988432@craigslist.org
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Freelance job, PR writer for construction company, pays $01.0 per word
Labels:
construction,
freelance writing,
press release,
USA