We have an extremely sought after informational blog, and am in search of a handful of long-term authors. Pay will be per article, and I will send out payments on a weekly basis. Payment per article is $30. Need to have impressive sentence structure and spelling. Mainly because the pay is substantial, I cannot be accepting waste.
In order to apply E mail me with the following:
• Attached Resume
• Sample Article ~300 words (Has to be completely new and successfully pass CopyScape, because if you're brought onto the team, it will be your first payment.)
• Why you'd be a fantastic match for the company.
• Country of residence
If approved, I will message you back with your personal account information for the blog, and instructions regarding how to submit assignments. Thanks for your time!
Location: DC
Compensation: $30 per article
Contact Information:
For inquiries: gigs-uu7xx-2459731985@craigslist.org
For submissions: gigs-uu7xx-2459731985@craigslist.org