Categories:
- Heterosexual
- Lesbian
- Gay
I know what follows sounds a bit pernickety, but it really does help my time management if you could stick to it as closely as possible:
Please send me a maximum of two stories per category i.e. 2 Heterosexual, 2 Lesbian and 2 Gay. Each story must be in a separate email so I can divide them between email folders. Attach your story as a Word document in an email. The title of the word document should be the title of your story. Currently I need many more Lesbian and Gay stories, so you will have more chance with those categories.
Use a plain text such as Arial, Calibri or Times and no text boxes or special formatting etc. as it’s a bugger to get rid of! Please start at the top of the page no need to start half way down. Put your name, address and email address, plus word count. The title of your story should appear next along with your pseudonym (if you use one) underneath that, then start the story on this first page. A copyright © 2011 will be put against the story. You don't need to worry about double-spacing between lines as I will only have to put it back into single spacing before I print it out. All speech needs to be in double quotation marks. I don't need your bio for these eBooks.
It would be really helpful as well if you could give me a two or three sentence 't3aser' of what the story is about. This will be used to tempt the reader to download an eBook. Please put this on the first page of your story and put a bit of humour in it! I have pasted here a couple that I wrote to give you an idea of the sort of thing I’m after, but I’m sure you could do much better!
The fee is £25 for each story. We are asking for non-exclusive world all-language rights so contributors are free to place their stories elsewhere. UK contributors will be paid by cheque or Paypal and overseas writers via Paypal only. By emailing me a story you are consenting to us publishing it.
There are also future possibilities of releasing each story as an individual eBook, making each story available in audio form, both individually and as part of an anthology, and finally to include the story in a larger print anthology. It is not certain at this stage if any of these options will be taken, but your consent would be requested at that time.
I very much look forward to receiving your stories. Please email them to me at barbara.cardy@yahoo.co.uk
Via: eroticareaders.com
Contact Information:
For inquiries: barbara.cardy@yahoo.co.uk
For submissions: barbara.cardy@yahoo.co.uk
Website: http://www.constablerobinson.com/