Saturday, September 13, 2008

SHOULD I EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE?

As you have probably already read, I have been impatiently waiting to be released from hospital over the past few days. I woke up this morning and spoke with one of my doctors why finally gave me the GREEN light. I can go home!! As I began to get my things in order and plan my trip home I realized that getting home wasn't going to be easy. I guess there's this little hurricane Ike that is hitting Texas today and all flights are canceled. I've been in the hospital for over a month now and on the one day that I get to leave there has to be a dang hurricane in Dallas. Like the title of this blog says "SHOULD I EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE?" It seems like that's just the way things have been going for me lately. So, I'm spending another night in the hospital and will be flying home tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get home and sleep in my bed. I'm not sure how I'm going to get up my stairs yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. For those of you who are interested to see what I'm talking about when I say I have some swelling in my legs and feet here are a few pictures. Thanks for your support and I look forward to seeing you soon.