Reply to: gigs-pkk8b-2157581485@craigslist.org
I'm wondering if anyone provides services as a screenplay writing coach.
I need help coming up with a solid screenplay idea. Despite efforts on my own to brainstorm, I haven't come up with an idea that I like. Typically, I prefer to write mainstream high-concept comedies and have also written more independent gay-themed screenplays.
I'd love to sit down with someone once a week for several meetings and receive help developing a screenplay idea and outline. I've written about five screenplays, have taken several classes at UCLA Extension, and wrote and directed my first short film last year.
My budget for such an arrangement is $50 per hour for a weekly one-hour meeting at an agreed upon location. I live in the Valley but am flexible as to where to meet.
Obviously, you will have experience as a writing coach or consultant, or perhaps you've never coached but have an impressive background as a screenplay writer yourself with a toolbox of brainstorming exercises and methods.
If this is a service you offer or are interested in, please contact me.
Location: San Fernando Valley
Compensation: $50 per hour
More information here.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Freelance job, screenplay writing coach, $50 per hour (Los Angeles)
Labels:
femministas,
freelance writing,
qlit,
screenplay,
USA