Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Freelance writing, Exaggerated.com, pays up to $20 per article

Will pay up to 20$ per article. Looking for long-term relationship. Will be published in a brand new website with an amazing design (http://exaggerated.com/). I have worked on this site for over a year and a half and I am about to launch it. Just need good content now.

Original/innovative/witty content requested. this is a serious offer please PM me if interested. Must have google skills at ninja level.

You visit the site, have a look for the kind of content I am after, and submit a post idea by PM. If I agree with the idea, deal done, you can start writing.

ps: all articles must have a youtube or vimeo video as support material. For instance if you are writing a movie review, please submit the youtube trailer url.

Get in touch with the job poster here. Or visit their "Become an Exaggerator" page here.