Sunday, March 6, 2011

Freelance job, healthcare/ nursing writer, payment: $20 per article

Reply to: gigs-4yhwv-2245043002@craigslist.org

I am looking to retain the services of an experienced article/research writer for multiple projects. Article writing and interview experience in the health care and nursing field is preferred. Professional work experience in nursing or a related health care field is also a plus. The projects/artilces will require 600 - 700 word articles and each should include insight from a specialist or thought leader in a field related to the article topic. This will require conducting a short interview and implementing that material into the article.

I am looking for someone who is creative. The ideal person will be able to write on the assigned topics but also come up with topic ideas herself/himself.

As an applicant you should be an outstanding writer and interviewer, a good communicator, good at conducting online research, able to follow detailed written instruction, self-managed, and detail oriented. This work is available in a contract hire capacity, but I expect to have plenty of work for the right person for at least the next three months. I’m most interested in hearing from individuals who are in a position to write 3 or more articles weekly. I will only respond to those who have provided me a resume and writing sample. This is good work for reasonable pay, so we maintain a very high standard for content quality. Please only respond if you are a confident and capable writer.

Pay will be per article. Thank you.

Location: Any

Compensation: $20/article

More information here.