Friday, April 8, 2011

Freelance writing, Quips and Tips blog, pays $15 per blog post (North America)

I created and run a series of "Quips and Tips" blogs, ranging from Quips and Tips for Successful Writers (http://theadventurouswriter.com/blogwriting/ ) to Quips and Tips For Achieving Your Goals (http://theadventurouswriter.com/blog/ ). I've hired about a dozen writers, and am looking for more! While I can't afford to pay more than $15 per blog post, I do offer other benefits such as online exposure, web writing experience, links to your site or blog, and the freedom to write as little or as much as you want.

I do have a set of guidelines, which you can read at http://theadventurouswriter.com/blogwriting/paid-blogging-job-writing-quips-tips-articles/.

I also have a Quips and Tips From the Working World blog, which requires almost no writing -- it's editing job descriptions (http://theadventurouswriter.com/working/).

To tell me about your writing experience and learn more about this blogging job, contact me at this Craigslist email or in the comments section of the above article.

Payment: $15 per blog post

To apply: email me directly (lauriekienlen at yahoo.ca).