Reply to: gigs-fhfwr-2311272492@craigslist.org
I run a blog that is all about shopping, retail, and e-commerce. I need another 15-20 articles for the month of April and so I'm looking for writers that have great ideas for articles. My editorial people are my writers so they come up with everything.
The people I'm looking to target with my blog are people that are interested in or do a lot of shopping at physical retail stores and online - Wal-Mart, Amazon, Sears, Costco, Ebay, Overstock, Best Buy, etc. I'm looking for article ideas for topics that relate to shopping and retail (even things like consumer electronics, books, and other products are related to shopping/retail). I'll pay to write the article for any idea that I like. I pay $30 per article, about 500 words.
Here's what I'm NOT looking for. I'm not looking for SEO articles. I want real, unique, fun, original, article ideas. I like articles that are way off the wall. I can't tell you how many ideas I get that are "best way to save money online," "how to get the best deal on bla bla," or "top ten biggest mistakes of bla bla" Those are SEO blog-filler articles and I'm not looking for that. I say that just to save those of you that specialize in SEO writing the time - please don't respond if that's your specialty. Not trying to be mean, it's just not what I'm looking for.
So if you think you can come up with cool, creative ideas reach out to me.
Location: LA
Compensation: $30 per article
More information here.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Freelance writing, shopping/ retail/ e-commerce blog, pays $30 per article
Labels:
articles,
business,
femministas,
freelance writing,
qlit,
shopping