Are you a creative writer? If so I represent several clients that are looking for honest reviews of their products/websites and services. Please send writing samples, or online review samples or a sample online review for a company you like. I am paying $10 per review the reviews will need to be about 100-150 words. I will paypal the funds to you upon completion.
I represent a real marketing firm located in Wake Forest and manage a legit team or marketers. The only personal information I will ask for is the URL of the review and your paypal email address to send you the funds.
See a sample review of a restaurant below:
Outside seating is great for people watching: This cute little place is conveniently located right around the corner from the liquor store, so it is not catastrophic if you run out of tequila. I like the BYOT, but the margarita mixes were not my favorite. We had guacamole and empanadas for appetizers, and they were great. The entrees are so pretty that I almost didn't want to mess it up. They deceivingly look like small portions, but I can't imagine that anyone ever leaves this place hungry. Everything that I had to eat here was excellent. The price was a bit steep for me, but worth the occasional splurge.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Compensation: $10 per review, no more than 2 reviews per writer.
Telecommuting is ok.
Contact Information:
For inquiries: job-fbxra-2412254190@craigslist.org
For submissions: job-fbxra-2412254190@craigslist.org
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Freelance job, Wake Forest marketing firm, pays $10 per product/ service review of 100-150 words
Labels:
femministas,
freelance writing,
qlit,
reviews,
USA