Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Freelance job, precious metal industry writer, payment: $10 per article (USA)

I am looking for a long term writer that has a good amount of knowledge about the precious metal buying industry, especially gold and silver to provide content for for article submission sites like ezinarticles etc.. I will need about 20 articles at around 600 words each. I will need the article within 1 week. You will need to help come up with ideas for content that will help drive traffic to my site, but I must approve the ideas before the article is written.

- Only US applications will be considered
- I will pay $10 per article
- At first each article must be approved before you begin the next one. Once I am satisfied that you're a good writer, I'll let you complete the remainder of the task.
- Topics include "selling scrap gold" "hosting a gold party" etc.
- What you write for me is exclusively mine
- Articles need to pass copyscape and any other sort of duplicate content checker

Contact Information:

For submissions: apply here