I have an SEO/Social Media Marketing company. I need somebody to help me out remotely a few times per week by listening to recordings of my discussions with clients and then writing a proposal based on the client's expressed desires.
The main requirements for this are
(1) you must understand seo and social media marketing so that you know what services to put into the proposal and
(2) you must be capable of writing unique, personal proposals which are completely customized to the expressed desires of the person you are writing the proposal for.
I'm thinking a pay rate of $25 per proposal. I really don't think it will take more than an hour to do them once you have a good handle on the services we offer. To apply, please tell us something about your relevant background knowledge / experience.
Location: Midtown NY
Contact Information:
For inquiries: gigs-ubary-2436927463@craigslist.org
For submissions: gigs-ubary-2436927463@craigslist.org
Monday, June 13, 2011
Freelance writing, SEO/ social media company, pays $25 per proposal
Labels:
articles,
freelance writing,
others,
USA