Friday, July 15, 2011

Freelance writing, regional business magazine, pays $50-$250 per editorial contribution (Spokane/ CDA)

Regional Business magazine's editor looking to build working relationships with local/regional freelance writers for assigned editorial contributions (300-2,000 words, depending on assignment). Pay depends on length and scope of assignments, usually between $50-$250.

This is a contract opportunity. Reimbursement is usually 30 days after the deadline.

I want to be sure this will work for you before we explore working together further. I worked as a freelance writer years ago, so I understand the challenges of the lifestyle. I need extremely reliable writers who are dedicated to the craft and flexible in their process (as I may recommend an interview/contact or two along the way).

I also need to know your comfort level in making calls to business leaders and other sources and your ability to dig deeply into the subject matter while making every word count.

Please send a short email with your name, interest and writing sample to the email listed below.

Location: Spokane/CDA

Contact Information:

For inquiries: job-qsmhs-2494270291@craigslist.org

For submissions: job-qsmhs-2494270291@craigslist.org