I would like original articles to help establish my business as a reputable company serving the Dawsonville, Georgia and Cumming, Georgia areas. The articles need to be something that offers value in the area of information.
Possible topics include:
*Benefits of having a Wordpress powered website.
*Things to do in Dawsonville or Cumming Georgia
*Articles for site ideas in specific markets (photographers, doctors, lawyers, etc.)
*Article about the various services I offer.
One of my competitors is http://southernpridewebdesign.com/ I want articles that help me do better in the search results than this competitor.
Articles must be professional and using excellent grammar. It must not be too technical, be original (no article spinning), be informative, and written in such a way that people would share the article.
I will pay $50 for 5 articles. The length of each article should be between 350 - 600 words depending on the topic.
Contact Information:
For submissions: apply here
Friday, July 15, 2011
Freelance writing, web design company, pays $50 for 5 articles
Labels:
freelance writing,
USA,
web design