Reply to: educationtherapy@sbcglobal.net
Please read before you apply. I have a deadline I must meet. THIS IS A SHORT ASSIGHMENT PROOJECT. SCHEDULE IS FLEXIBLE! Graduate students Only!
•I am seeking a part-time graduate student for researching and writing on topics related to psychology and education
•Must have access to a physical and online academic library – you will be required to visit the library to conduct research on media that is not available online
•Must be available to work between December 1 to December 24th
•Work location is Irvine and your own library
•Pay is per project ($20 per page, 250 words, Times New Roman) - Not negotiable.
•You must be excellent at researching, compiling, reviewing, analyzing, and synthesizing a large amount of information in a single topic.
•Email resume and sample writing to be considered.
• Every project is a work of art and requires pride and commitment to excellence.
Do not reply to this posting with questions. I have no time to waste. I am only looking for the individual described above. No term paper writing business here.
Location: Irvine
Compensation: $20 Per page
More information here.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Freelance writing, topics: psychology/ education, pays $20 per page
Labels:
articles,
education,
femministas,
freelance writing,
psychology,
USA