Reply to: gigs-tjxuu-2303755399@craigslist.org
I have a blog where I talk about saving money on food shopping (like groceries) and home cooking. I need 15 articles about these topics: Food shopping at Costco (or anything about coscto for that matter), cooking for a family, feeding a large family, running a household as a mom, hosting home parties, shopping for the office, and throwing barbecues.
What I'm looking for is a writer or writers that have some cool ideas for articles about any of those topics. Email me and let me to know if you have any cool ideas and show me some examples of your work, and I'll pay you to write any cool ideas for an article that you have. I pay $30 per article at about 500 words.
Location: LA
Compensation: $30 per article
More information here.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Freelance job, food shoping/ home cooking writer, payment: $30 per article
Labels:
articles,
femministas,
food,
freelance writing,
qlit,
USA