If you can write and edit and need some quick cash I have 25 short articles that I need edited today! You can do the work from home but you must be local so I can meet up with you and pay you. The articles are in Word and just need some final touches.
Please reply with your short qualifications and that you can do this all today! Should take about 3-4 hours and I will pay $150. Great opportunity for some quick cash! Must be a qualified writer/editor. Reply now and be sure to leave your number so I can call you back. A writing sample from you would help as well if you have one.
Location: Las Vegas
Compensation: $150 for 3-4 hours work
Via: craigslist.org
Contact Information:
For inquiries: gigs-prhnf-2356136951@craigslist.org
For submissions: gigs-prhnf-2356136951@craigslist.org
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Freelance job, article editing, payment: $150 for 25 short articles (Las Vegas)
Labels:
articles,
copy editing,
femministas,
freelance writing,
USA