Monday, June 27, 2011

Freelance job, product review website (various: from cushions to lamps), pays $20 per article

I need a writer for writing articles on various subjects from cushions to lamps. I have many product review websites that I constantly need new content for.

I will supply the keyword. Then you will go to Google's wonder wheel, find 4-8 similar keywords, plan the outline of the article, and then review highly-rated products on Amazon that match these keywords you chose. The articles must be unique, written in good English, and must be at least 1,000 words.

I generally do this entire process in 50 - 60 minutes, but I write well. If you don't write well or suffer from writer's block, this job won't be for you. You must have the ability to read, comprehend, and summarize. Also, I currently need 10 articles a week.

Compensation is $20 an article, which if you write well, will be $20 an hour.

Contact Information:

For inquiries: job-qqaxj-2463842644@craigslist.org

For submissions: job-qqaxj-2463842644@craigslist.org