Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Freelance job, blog post editor/ ghost writer, topics: web trends/ technology, payment: $10 per post (work from home)

Reply to: job-gbagr-2226939261@craigslist.org

I am a dyslexic tech entrepreneur and looking for a blogger/writer to 1) Proof read my 250-500 words blog posts (1-3 a week) 2) Ghost written content creation on topics/observations (1-3 a week).

As you writer you poses a skill that I will never be able to replicate -- I need someone like you on my team. I help my previous editor get a full-time job so she no longer has the bandwidth.

Unfortunately this is not a full-time position at the moment but depending on how the engagement goes my latest company might hire you on.

The topics I usually write about range on food to geeky tech stuff to business.

You would be paid $10 a post == work from home.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

  • You must LOVE to write
  • Be Responsible
  • Experience with WordPress.
  • Office proficiency
  • Excellent written communication skills
  • Internet savvy, likes to maintain relationships, get research, read news, and be comfortable with social media websites and social networks
  • A self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and move forward independently

In addition to these skills, I'dlove to find someone with:

  • Interest in Web 2.0 design philosophy and latest consumer web trends; and
  • Interest in social media, social networking, web advertising and mobile trends.


TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB

Please reply back with a lively response AND provide a properly edited version of this post in a .Doc file.

Location: Santa Monica

Compensation: $10 a post

Telecommuting is ok.

More information here.